- Ensure the safety and security of clients property, personnel and guests
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Observe and report any activities and or incidents at client sites
- Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises
- Check all in-coming and out-going vehicles for correct merchandise and correct quantities.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen is required
- Knowledge of building materials desirable
Pay: $11.00 per hour $12.00 per hour weekends
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
Please apply at jobs.1stclasssecurity.com