Major Responsibility: Ensure the safety of client property and personnel.
1. Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
2. Maintain order at either a roving or fixed post as assigned to a gate.
3. Be alert at all times to any unusual or suspicious activity that may occur.
4. Assist Law Enforcement and Emergency personnel as needed.
5. Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all times.
6. Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Security Shift Supervisor and Director of Security.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
Observation and reporting of activities and/or incidents at our client sites.
This position will also provide security and safety for client property and personnel.
This position will preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
Pay $10.00 per hour apply online at jobs.1stclasssecurity.com and fax resumes to 712-943-1042