Daily responsibilities will include the following:
Ensure the safety and security of clients property, personnel and guests.
Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Be alert at all times to any unusual or suspicious activity that may occur.
Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all times.
Check all in-coming and out-going vehicles for correct merchandise and correct quantities.
Observe and report any activities and or incidents at client sites.
This position will preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Security Shift Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Pre-Employment criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for up to 3-4 hours at a time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate through verbal and written means
- Ability to write legibly, accurately and prepare easily understood reports
- Must be assertive, yet controlled in dealing with confrontation
- Must be trustworthy and able to work under little or no direct supervision
- Attendance for scheduled shifts. Tardiness and absenteeism is not tolerated
- High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Basic knowledge of construction and building materials is desirable
- Basic computer skills desirable
- Ability to identify common hand tools and building materials desirable
- Criminal Justice or related studies a plus
Wage: Staring at $11.00 per hour
Paid Training plus Benefits
Apply on-line at jobs.1stclasssecurity.com or FAX resume to 712-943-1042