Ensure the safety and security of guests and employees.
Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Be alert at all times to any unusual or suspicious activity that may occur.
Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all times.
Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Security Shift Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Pre-Employment criminal background and drug screen
- Basic knowledge of construction and building materials desirable
- Basic computer skills desirable
- Ability to identify common hand tools desirable
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for up to 3-4 hours at a time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately through verbal and written means
- Ability to write legible, accurate and easily understood reports
- Must be assertive, yet controlled in dealing with confrontation
- Must be trustworthy and able to work under little or no direct supervision
- Attendance for scheduled shifts. Tardiness and absenteeism is not tolerated
- High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Criminal Justice or related studies a plus
This is an immediate opening. Paid training will be provided.
$11.00 per hour
Apply on-line at jobs.1stclasssecurity.com or FAX resume to 712-943-1042